GET A QUOTE NOW!!
Centurion Insurance Agency provides Business Insurance…
Centurion offers products and coverages that can be tailored to meet your business insurance needs regardless of the size of your operation. Below is sample of the Business insurance products we offer.
- Commercial Liability- provides coverage including defense for liabilities associated with operating a commercial business enterprise. Policies are tailored to meet the specific risk management needs of your business.
- Commercial Property- provides coverage for your buildings and contents. Coverages range from specific named-perils policies to broader all-risk policies.
- Ordinance or Law Coverage - one of the most needed types of coverage is also one of the most commonly overlooked, or even known about, by consumers. It's called Ordinance or Law Coverage. As your building becomes older certain changes in your county's building codes and ordinance change to reflect new standards for construction. If your older property suffers a substantial loss, fixing it may require a higher construction standard to reflect new laws, therefore simply replacing your property as it was just isn't good enough to meet these new laws and codes. Ordinance or law coverage pays for these upgrades in building standards.
- Business Automobile- this coverage is available to protect your business from the liability associated with operating automobiles. Coverage is available for owned, non-owned, and hired vehicles including autos, trucks, vans, tractors and trailers. Physical damage coverage is also available.
- Directors & Officers- designed to protect the directors and officers of your organization from damages and defense costs due to civil claims, claims of negligence, and of errors and/or omissions.
- Employment Practices Liability- provides coverage for defense costs and liability arising from allegations of improper employment practices, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
- Home Based Business- homeowners insurance does not necessarily cover many home business-related claims. This could mean a major loss of income, as well as other significant losses, for your home business. If you have a home based business consider contacting us to discuss proper coverage options that offer both protection and affordability.
- Inland Marine- provides coverage for business assets and hardware while these items are off premises.
- Professional Liability- provides coverage for defense costs and awards for liability arising from improper professional practices and errors and omissions in the conduct of business activities.
- Special Event Coverage- provides third party liability coverage for a short term special event.
- Umbrella and Excess Liability- this coverage complements your property/liability program and provides additional limits of coverage. In today's litigious society, smart business people protect their investment with umbrella coverage.
- Workers' Compensation- this coverage is designed to meet the workers' compensation laws of your state. Workers' compensation coverage provides protection for injured workers and supporting protection through employer's liability coverage.
The companies we represent may even offer you the opportunity to package many of these coverages within a single policy.